Server Files Are Not Downloaded

Translucent

The problem is that when I try to login server it shows that it is downloading server files (models, sounds, gfx...) and when complete it stuck on "Verifying resources..." and server isn't loading. When I checked the the counter strike 'models' file at the counter strike directory I found that none of the server files were downloaded to it, so I think other players would have the same problem because all other servers works fine for me and it's files are downloaded, so please if any manager would check it i would be grateful.

Im afraid hes right...there something wrong with download,i was stopped long time playing in zombie server,and i was delete it,so...when i again install and i try download,connect in this server,it stuck on "verifying downloadable" and nothing else happening.

After i close connect,it show these Error in console

BUILD 7559 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 36
Couldn't find map maps/zm_fortuna.bsp, server will download the map
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sprites/weapon_skull1.txt'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sprites/weapon_infinity.txt'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sprites/zm_weapon_m1887.txt'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sprites/zm_weapon_ksg12.txt'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sprites/zm_weapon_dbarrel.txt'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sprites/zm_weapon_usas12.txt'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sprites/weapon_m79_sisa.txt'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/ultimate_sounds/nade_ultimate.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/zombie_plague/tank_rocklaunch.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/weapons/m1887_restart.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/weapons/ksg12_start_reload.wav'
Processing maps/zm_fortuna.bsp
Processing models/tx/w_holybomb.mdl
Processing models/tx/p_holybomb.mdl
Processing models/tx/w_m24grenade.mdl
Processing models/tx/p_m24grenade.mdl
Processing models/player/CSO_gerrard/CSO_gerrard.mdl
Processing models/player/Dante/Dante.mdl
Processing models/player/Termi

Maybe that why it's less players in server,it doesn't matter school time or job,it be less only day,but not evening...evening must be more players.
If someone have downloaded before,then for them wouldn't happen like this,but if they delete and again try download,probably it can happen like with Translucent.
I just Guess that.

Even reinstall didn't helped it.

Did you try to reinstall CS 1.6 ?

Yea I did and I also downloaded many versions of CS 1.6 but non of them downloaded server files.

try first to enter in the old server, 93.119.24.134:27015 automaticaly copy the files, and after that you can connect to the new server

I done this too already but also the old server isn't downloading the files, i'm pretty sure it's not my computer's problem because all kinds of other servers work for me. I think it's server's problem, so I hope someone could check it as fast as possible.

The simple and easy way to solve the problem if Any one have the server files of ilegalzone then upload it to Mediafire orother sites and just give that link in forum and just download that and copy to our cstrike and join the server this his easy thing I think so

Oh my God you are too much smart, I couldn't really realize it until now. Please don't suggest suggestions that already have been suggested before. I already demanded someone to put server files in a winrar and upload the winrar to a specific site in order to download it, and also I don't think it's my own problem only, I think a lot of whom will try to login server will face that problem.

Someone put server files in a Winrar (exactly how it is meant to be in models file, sounds file, gfx file...), upload it to a custom website and send link here to download it.

noo you need only models folder only this folder have problem need to change in sv and in FastDL  

this Link download Models can help  https://www63.zippyshare.com/v/WVXGNj2K/file.html  

In zippyshare not enough,because mostly simples players downloads files direct from counter strike server,so...common players don't know how to download other way,part of them no visit in this forum to download from here.

Someone still must fix these files or replace them direct in counter strike server.

Unless it can be other problem.

It may be the problem for you if you do not have a good one.

And when you enter the server, expect to download all your resources, not cancel.

Because that's sure you'll have problems.

My problem?...i was waiting 40min and i only see same this....stuck_verifying_and_downloading_resource

I even didn't cancel ...i even was reinstall it and repeat...but it still same.

My internet speed is good.

failed.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived