VSK

Translucent

Hey there, so this thread is about VSK, all know that VSK is somehow too much slow and all want it to be as it was in the past. A lot of players left the server before because of VSK speed and I think it must be back as it was, I will give you a link for a video has been uploaded in the server long time ago and see how VSK was, and you can compare which is better. I hope the foundator/coder of the server will care a little bit to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsV1poMIvPA&t=120s

I couldn't find a POLL to make it in order to vote to make the VSK as it was, so if you prefer to make it as it was at the past (speed) vote by commenting +1, if not so vote by saying -1.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know,the vsk can't be fixed due to a plugin that doesn't work properly.

I don't think that is a big problem,if you know how to play it isn't a big challenge and for weak players what is that hard to press left click many times?

Well i'm not talking about it as it is hard to click, there are many things happen when you keep clicking on mouse :

1. You **** the mouse.

2. You make a noise at home and your parents will **** you.

3. You look like a crazy person if someone visit you at home.

4. New players will not be aware that it is slow to much and won't keep pressing on left mouse click rapidly, therefore VIPS and others who know it is slow as **** will take all the kills.

What the issue in the end, no one can fix this?! just download the vsk model again and edit it's speed, damage and money gathered. Any coder can do this, I think this server needs coder so much fast, I found 10 - 12 problem in the server, and also I have many things to suggest but it will be useless since no one cares to it.

Archived