Server & Forums

Translucent

Hey there, I started this thread to mention server & forums problems.

Server Problems :

1. There isn't rules in the server.

2. ADMIN slay player if he is mad of him.

3. Teaming is allowed.

4. Players restarting (re-login to the server) to get the 15000$ in order to buy knife blinks (like smekery and 123) and kill others, ad admins always re-spawn them.

5. the keyboard key "b" is not settled by default to go to "Buy Weapons", I don't know if you can set it by a command in the Console, because I asked and no one answering.

6. VSK is slow too much and I think many players use Auto-Clicker to hit with it, because I spectate some of them sometimes and their hitting speed with it is not as it is with continuous left-mouse click.

7. There isn't a limit for knife blink, you can use 1000000 knife blink and that make it too much easy for zombies to kill anyone not in a lasermine place.

8. It is possible to use infection bomb in survivor round.

9. Survivor is weak too much and his Flash makes a lot of lag to server.

Server Bugs :

1. You can buy 3 multi jumps at the first of the round and re-log, then you get back 15000$ and 3 multi jumps.

2. If someone hit you with shock-wave bomb then if someone hits you with jump bomb your screen will be shocking and it's completes all the map.

Forums Problems :

1. There is a big problem about forums, it's all Romanian, so it makes it only for Romanians (not for all the players), even if most of the players are Romanians but server have to has 2 languages (Romanian and English) and the user choose what he want of them. I know that that most important topics (such as Rules and Staff Requests...) are typed with the two languages, I talk about the titles of a each Forum, it's Romanian and I already faced a problem that I wanted to read rules but I couldn't find it because i'm not really excited to translate every title at google translation to get to it. I got to this forum (Discussion) hardly, because it's almost at the most bottom and I had to translate every title.

Voi traduce acest lucru în limba română cu traducător, sper că puteți înțelege :

Probleme de server :
1. Nu există reguli în server.
2. ADMIN jucător de ucidere dacă el este nebun de el.
3. Este permisă echiparea.
4. Redarea jucătorilor (re-conectare la server) pentru a obține cei 15000 $ pentru a cumpăra clipește cuțit (cum ar fi smekery și 123) și a ucide pe alții.
5. Cheia de tastatură "b" nu este rezolvată în mod implicit pentru a merge la "Buy Weapons", nu știu dacă o puteți seta printr-o comandă din Consola, pentru că am întrebat și nu a răspuns nimeni.
6. VSK este prea lentă și cred că mulți jucători folosesc Auto-Clicker pentru a lovi cu el, pentru că eu uneori văd unele dintre ele și viteza lor lovind cu ea nu este așa cum este cu click-ul continuu al mouse-ului.
7. Nu exista o limita pentru clipa clipeala, poti folosi 1000000 clipe de cutit si asta il face prea usor pentru zombi sa omoare pe cineva care nu este in locul lasermine.
8. Este posibilă utilizarea bombei infecțioase în runda de supraviețuitori.
9. Supraviețuitorul este slab prea mult și Flash-ul său face multă întârziere la server.

Server Bugs :
1. Puteți să cumpărați 3 salturi multiple la primul tur de scrutin și re-log, apoi veți primi 15000 $ și 3 salturi multi.
2. Dacă cineva te-a lovit cu bomba cu undă de șoc, atunci dacă cineva te lovește cu bomba de salt, ecranul tău va fi șocant și se va completa toată harta.

Forumul Probleme :
1. Există o mare problemă în ceea ce privește forumurile, toate sunt românești, deci este doar pentru români (nu pentru toți jucătorii), chiar dacă majoritatea jucătorilor sunt români, dar serverul trebuie să aibă 2 limbi (română și engleză) și utilizatorul alege ceea ce vrea de la ei. Știu că cele mai importante subiecte (cum ar fi Regulile și Solicitările de personal ...) sunt tipărite cu cele două limbi, vorbesc despre titlurile fiecărui Forum, este român și am întâmpinat deja o problemă pe care am vrut să o citesc, dar Nu am reușit să o găsesc pentru că nu mă încântat să traduc fiecare titlu la traducere Google pentru a ajunge la el. Am ajuns la acest forum (Discuție) cu greu, pentru că este aproape în partea de jos și trebuia să traduc fiecare titlu.

If there is anything new I will edit thread.
Dacă există ceva nou, voi edita firul.

Thank You, Translucent.
Mulțumesc, Translucent.

Edited : 21/2/2018, 2:10 PM (Added 8 + 9 on server problems)

Wonderful,you tell almost everything what it need,okay let start to talk.

Server Problems:

1.Yes that true,part of member,vips,and admins,not really care about this rules.

2.Some players go complain for ban,when they tell other admin in forum about they problem,they sometime just pretending don't heard it,but actually they heard.Some time of admin trying fix problem,but against admin can't.

3.Well,i didn't find about rules team forbidden,so they can make team,but if player block other friend player to protect against zombies,admin will slay it,but if admin block admin,they don't slay that,because they know nobody can't do with them,and it is unfair.

4.Yes,that true,they abuse with "knife blink",and reconnect to have again 15000$,but "knife blink" it is not forbidden,because it doesn't exist rules how much player can use "knife blink",beside...Even admins abuse with "knife blink",but nobody ban them,because they are admins,and it is totally unfair,no wonder why this server players part of them revenge,leave,or even harm it.

5.Okay about bind "b" button...just write in console "bind b zp_cs_buymenu"

6.Long ago vsk weapon shot normal without clicking,but now it shooting bad,i don't know what happen with that,but yes it need fix it,otherwise it damage mouse button

7.Yep indeed,no "knife blink" limit

Server Bugs:

1.Part of players use that trick,even me was too,they buy 3 triple jump,reconnect and have again 15000$ for weapons buy,plus have 3 triple jump already for first round.

2.about shock bomb,i don't know,so i skip this.

Forum Problem:

1.Well don't forget it is Ilegalzone.ro..."ro" word it mean roman language that why,but yes,it could be full version English.

2.I was having this problem,need translate every time,and it is hard for me also,just need habituate that all.

Translucent listen,part in here people don't care this problems,even others problems exist which you didn't notice,i know you wanna help,i already think about long ago,i know already about this everything,but i didn't saying to public about this problem. :PRO:

GL.

Wonderful,you tell almost everything what it need,okay let start to talk.

Server Problems:

1.Yes that true,part of member,vips,and admins,not really care about this rules.

2.Some players go complain for ban,when they tell other admin in forum about they problem,they sometime just pretending don't heard it,but actually they heard.Some time of admin trying fix problem,but against admin can't.

3.Well,i didn't find about rules team forbidden,so they can make team,but if player block other friend player to protect against zombies,admin will slay it,but if admin block admin,they don't slay that,because they know nobody can't do with them,and it is unfair.

4.Yes,that true,they abuse with "knife blink",and reconnect to have again 15000$,but "knife blink" it is not forbidden,because it doesn't exist rules how much player can use "knife blink",beside...Even admins abuse with "knife blink",but nobody ban them,because they are admins,and it is totally unfair,no wonder why this server players part of them revenge,leave,or even harm it.

5.Okay about bind "b" button...just write in console "bind b zp_cs_buymenu"

6.Long ago vsk weapon shot normal without clicking,but not it is bad shooting,i don't know what happen with that,but yes it need fix it,otherwise it damage mouse button

7.Yep indeed,no "knife blink" limit

Server Bugs:

1.Part of players use that trick,even me was too,they buy 3 triple jump,reconnect and have again 15000$ for weapons buy,plus have 3 triple jump already for first round.

2.about shock bomb,i don't know,so i skip this.

Forum Problem:

1.Well don't forget it is Ilegalzone.ro..."ro" word it mean roman language that why,but yes,it could be full version English.

2.I was having this problem,need translate every time,and it is hard for me also,just need habituate that all.

Translucent listen,part in here people don't care this problems,even others problems exist which you didn't notice,i know you wanna help,i already think about long ago,i know already about this everything,but i didn't saying to public about this problem. :PRO:

GL.

Thank you for replying, and also thank you for telling me about "b" (it's command on console to set it for "Buy Weapons".

For that bind , it's bind b "zp_cs_buymenu"

About the VSK , people don t use autoclicker , they just press the button very fast * I do that myself*

Admims shouldn t respawn the ones who retry only for knife blink and If the ones who retry complain too much the admin has green light to ban them for 30m

If you are skilled enough you won t die so fast to knife blink ;)

The bug with jumps has been there since the biginning of the server , it's like a bonus for normal players

I don t understant why you think survivor is weak , he has 5k HP + extra gravity

If his flashlight is lagging you then you should use D3D instead of OpenGL * You can change that from the video settings menu*

For that bind , it's bind b "zp_cs_buymenu"

About the VSK , people don t use autoclicker , they just press the button very fast * I do that myself*

Admims shouldn t respawn the ones who retry only for knife blink and If the ones who retry complain too much the admin has green light to ban them for 30m

If you are skilled enough you won t die so fast to knife blink ;)

The bug with jumps has been there since the biginning of the server , it's like a bonus for normal players

I don t understant why you think survivor is weak , he has 5k HP + extra gravity

If his flashlight is lagging you then you should use D3D instead of OpenGL * You can change that from the video settings menu*

Survivor's gun is too slow, and extra gravity gone with tesla hit, and he can be killed with infection bomb.

The players haven't to change their game mode just for survivor's flash, it can be already deleted because it's useless since most maps have a good brightness.

I know BUG of jumps is found since server begging, i'm the eldest player here yet I think, and it must be removed.

Also there is sometimes you stuck when someone go on you with knife blink (you can't move). 

Archived